- Room Reservation requests are accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- Please submit your Room Reservation form as soon as possible by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropping it off at the Reservations Department located Room 15 in the basement of College Center.
- The Reservations Department will reply to all room reservation requests within 3-4 business days (Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Please note that all submissions are ONLY requests until you receive an email confirming the reservation.
- Event Information Forms (EIF) must be completed and submitted 4 weeks in advance of the event. Only completed EIF forms with all the appropriated documents attached will be accepted and processed.
- All registered student organizations must get the SGA and their Advisor’s signatures of approval for each event.
- An EIF form must be submitted for all events that are not regulardepartmental or student organizational meetings, this includes Faculty, Staff and Students.
- All questions may be directed to Reservations Department by emailing email@example.com
- The Reservations Department is functioning year round so please submit your room and event requests at any time.
- Groups are responsible for all damages incurred at their events. No exceptions!
- Room Reservation Form (PDF) (DOC)
- Event Information Form (PDF) (DOC)
- Student Invoice
- Purchase Order Form (PDF)
- Check Request Form (PDF)
- City of Dover Outdoor Event Permit (PDF)
- W-9 form for the Vendor to complete (PDF)
- Sample EIF Form
Hours: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday through Friday
Phone Number: 302-736-2461