Academic Honesty Policy and Procedures
四虎澳门高清在线观看下-草莓视频app深夜福利-1v1中文字幕 东京热加勒比In pursuit of academic excellence, Wesley College expects its students to meet the highest ethical standards. Academic standards concerning plagiarism and dishonesty prohibit:
- Concealing notes during tests
- Collusion between students in examinations
- Unauthorized cooperation on individually assigned work
- Representing another’s work or ideas as one’s own (including both published and unpublished work or ideas)
- Failing to give proper recognition to quoted, paraphrased, or summarized work taken from either print or electronic sources
- Submitting the same work for two different classes and/or assignments
- Submitting the same work for which one has earned a grade in a previous semester
- Copying the work of another person either with or without that person’s knowledge
- Other acts of academic dishonesty
四虎澳门高清在线观看下-草莓视频app深夜福利-1v1中文字幕 东京热加勒比At the discretion of the instructor, one of the following will occur:
- The student will receive a grade of zero for the assignment
- The student will receive a grade of zero for the assignment and the student’s final course grade will be reduced by at least one letter (e.g., B- to C-)
- The student will be automatically dismissed from the course in which the offense occurred and receive a grade of F for the course.
四虎澳门高清在线观看下-草莓视频app深夜福利-1v1中文字幕 东京热加勒比Automatic dismissal from the course in which the offense occurred, with a resulting grade of F. At the discretion of the Academic Standing Committee, one of the following will occur:
- Suspension from the College
- Expulsion from the College
四虎澳门高清在线观看下-草莓视频app深夜福利-1v1中文字幕 东京热加勒比The College will follow the procedure below to document violations of academic honesty:
- After having proved that a student violated an academic honesty standard, the faculty member should complete and submit a “Violation of Academic Honesty Standard” notice to the Office of Academic Affairs.
- The student may appeal the violation(s) to the Academic Standing Committee. If such an appeal takes place, the student must continue to attend the class and complete all assigned work until a hearing occurs. If the hearing is not convened until after the semester ends, the student receives a grade of Incomplete (I) on his or her transcript until the case is resolved. The Office of Academic Affairs will inform the faculty member of the Committee’s decision in a timely manner. If the student does not appeal, the instructor’s grade is affirmed.
- When a student is found to have violated an academic honesty standard (either by the student’s own admission, material presented as proof by the faculty member, or the ruling of the Academic Standing Committee), the following notation shall be placed in the student’s official academic file maintained by the Registrar’s Office: “Academic Honesty Violation as determined by the Office of Academic Affairs.”